Erienised
Rising Gourmet
2011-09-12
The golden catch is one of the many unique sushis that Ichiban Sushi has to offer. It consists of dory fish, potato slices, tartar sauce and lettuce. It was pretty surprising to see tartar sauce in sushi but I like the whole concept of sushis with special combinations so I have absolutely no complaints!

It was unexpectedly good. I'd never expect tartar sauce and potato slices to taste good in sushi but it does. The dory fish is very moist and soft, just like the dory fish Ichiban Sushi serves in their main set meals. It costs only $2.10 for 4 small rolls of the golden catch and I can see myself eating it again in near future.
(The above review is the personal opinion of an user which does not represent OpenRice’s point of view.)
S$2.10
Taste
Recommend
0 Recommended
comments
restaurant's other review
Ichiban Sushi (Boon Lay)
quality sushi at afforadable price
Ichiban Sushi is my favourite place to go when my craving for sushi suddenly strike as it is widely
Athena
Novice Gourmet
2013-10-08
Yummy salmon set!
I always love coming to ichiban because of the good service and quality of food! my favorite set her
yumzfood
Novice Gourmet
2013-08-28
Ichiban Sushi
We went shopping with my cousins at Jurong Point, crowded mall during weekends.I order Kurobuta Ya
Abiteofeverything