Selegie Soya Bean (Jalan Kayu)
Worst red bean soya milk
Walk pass and decided to take away some drinks, was initially about to buy almond soya milk, but saw
Juun
2016-10-08
Beancurd
I like the soya beancurd from Selegie Soya Bean. It is smooth and doesn't have the "siap siap" (don'
munchmunchmunch
2013-06-18
Traditional Soya Beancurd
After my friends & I were done with our Prata breakfast, one of us suggested to have beancurd which
wallychel
2013-05-26
Selegie Soya Bean
Selegie Soya Bean outlet has a long line of people waiting to buy their soya beancurd, soya bean dri
Mrupupup
2012-07-20
Soya bean curd
I like the combination of soya bean curd with ball dumpling. It is like it has two types of differen
fengxzx
2012-05-23
bean curd
My roommate recommended me to try the Selegie bean curd. She said the soya bean curd was nice. So, i
rouqian911
2012-05-11
Selegie Soya Bean
While Selegie's soya beancurd is one of the better ones around, it isn't nearly as smooth and soft a
stargirl
2012-03-27
selegie bean curd
my girlfriend was craving for some soya bean so we drove to jalan kayu to order our favourite selegi
appleteasg
2011-10-10
Soya bean!
Whenever I heard about Selegie soya bean, it would be positive comments and people have been recomme
x33kawaii-lov3
2011-09-30
Grass Jelly Drink from Selegie Soya Bean
My wife and i went shopping whole day and when we are driving back home to Hougang. I was asking my
Jaz_Ong
2011-06-01
tofu fries.. wow?
I was really excited as I approached this stall and was amazed as soon as the dish arrived. My partn
clamourr