Read full review
2014-12-08 54 views
A time to D.I.Y your Pancake. It is an interesting place which enable you to DIY your own pancake according to your preferences and customisation. The cafe is located at Bukit Timah, a bit ulu if reached by public transport. Full Blog review : http://cennds.blogspot.comA few option of flavours such as :-Strawberry #pink "-Natural #white"- Chocolate #brown"- Pandan #green" , etcand a variety of accessories for pancake customisation toppings such as marshmallow , m&m , fruit , etcTips for DIY a su
Full Blog review : http://cennds.blogspot.com A few option of flavours such as :
-Strawberry #pink "
- Chocolate #brown"
- Pandan #green" , etc
and a variety of accessories for pancake customisation toppings such as marshmallow , m&m , fruit , etc
Tips for DIY a successful and edible pancake :
1. When the staff adjust the heat too high, you can lower it down to prevent the burnt process.
2. Make your pancake thicker hence when we flip it into another side , it won't be spoiled
3. When you lower down the heat, and it is too lower. Adjust it a bit in order for your pancake could be ready to served in a short time
4. Don't shake your hand when you make the design
5. Put butter on it if you feel the pan is dry
6. When you flip it into another side, slowly flip it . Don't be rushed
7. Watch the timing for your pancake . it not it will become "chao ta" !!
Steps DIY Pancakes : Strawberry ( pink ) and Natural ( white ) flavour As a NOOK of making pancakes, we had a bad experience of over-cooked due to the heat was adjusted too high. We learn how to make nice and pretty pancakes step by step : Happy DIY Everyone !!