2012-04-09 10 views
There is only one word to describe the oyster cake---fantastic! At first I am seeing that the why the oyster cake is so dark, either the oil or it is over cooked. Have a try and I know I am totally wrong with my assumption. There are two types to choose from (1) veg, pork and prawn wrapped in a golden-fried crisp ($1.50) or (2) with addition of oyster ($2). Of course must choose the oyster one, the oyster gives you an erm... additional boost, you know. It is big. MUST MUST TRY.

MUST MUST TRY.