1. Skin the whole turkey.
2. Using a knife, cut slashes on the flesh to allow the marinade to penetrate the meat. Set aside.
For the marination:
3. Whisk the yoghurt in a big sized bowl.
4. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cream, grated cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, orange red colour, and salt.
5. Using a whisk, mix it thoroughly to form a smooth marination. Check the seasoning.
6. Apply the marination to the turkey. Make sure you cover it evenly inside and out.
7. Keep it overnight in the chiller so the turkey absorbs the marination.
8. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
9. Roast turkey for 50 minutes to 1 hour in a temperature of 160 degrees. Brush with butter at equal intervals.
10. Once the turkey is cooked, take it out and set aside.
For the Biryani:
1. Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes, then boil the rice until the grains don’t stick with each other. Drain the water and let it cool.
2. Heat oil and ghee in a saucepan. Add the bayleaf, green cardamom, black cardamom, and cinnamon sticks. Saute for 1 minute.
3. Add the sliced onion and sauté until golden brown. Put the ginger paste and garlic paste. Saute for two more minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and sauté in oil.
5. Add the turmeric, slit chillies, red chilli powder, yoghurt, and garam masala powder. Mix well.
6. Cook for 10 more minutes.
7. Put the boiled vegetables. Mix them well before you add the mint leaves, chopped fresh coriander, and salt. Cook for 5 minutes and set aside.
8. In a thick-bottom saucepan, layer the vegetables and the cooked rice. Sprinkle the saffron milk, mint leaves, and coriander leaves.
9. Cover with lid. Heat it over low fire for about 10 minutes (this process is called Dum)
10. Mix both layers from the sides. Your biryani is ready.
Stuffing of Biryani in the turkey:
1. Stuff the vegetable biryani rice in the turkey in between breast and leg. Make sure you stuff it nicely and firmly.
2. Tie the legs with a strong so stuffing doesn’t come out.
3. Coat with butter and put in the oven. Hear it for 10 minutes on slow temperature, about 120 degrees.
4. Take it out and serve hot. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.