2014-03-11 21 views
Good:- Their chicken cutlet with parmesan cheese tastes and looks great and appetising! However towards the end one may get a little sick of it. The fries that accompanies the chicken taste average.- Ordered the chicken pizza as well. Not too hard and not too dry. The baked cheese tastes fantastic!- Love the guava ice-blended as well.Not-so-good:- Prices are a little on the expensive side.Overall:Will drop by once in a while. Will recommend to friends though.
Good:
- Love the guava ice-blended as well.

Not-so-good:
- Prices are a little on the expensive side.

Overall:
Will drop by once in a while. Will recommend to friends though.
$20 (Dinner)
  • Chicken cutlet with parmesan cheese
2013-12-28 7 views
New York New York (NYNY) used to have a outlet at JP but has been replaced by Poulet. LOL Anyway thankfully they still have an outlet open at AMK. I was there with a friend and I ordered the Chicken-Mushroom and Cheese. Reminds me of the fish burger at another restaurant where they have the mushroom and cheese together. The chicken is a bit dry but luckily there is the cheese on top that makes it more palatable.We shared the Giant Sundae which is really meant for sharing, not for 2 people but fo
We shared the Giant Sundae which is really meant for sharing, not for 2 people but for like big groups (like at least 3 people). It's too much for 2 people to finish.
It's a nicely presented sundae and tastes yummy! Great for filling sweet tooths.

• Chicken-Mushroom and Cheese
  • Giant Sundae
2013-12-18 6 views
I always come to New York New York whenever I needed something different and this restaurant always provide me with that all American atmosphere, service and environment. I also always find myself enjoying the food. This time round, I ordered the Black Pepper Chicken Hot Plate, where the chicken steak served was simply huge and the portion of spaghetti was adequate. The chicken was very tender and succulent, it was so good! The spaghetti was served in cream sauce and the hotplate had somehow enh

This time round, I ordered the Black Pepper Chicken Hot Plate, where the chicken steak served was simply huge and the portion of spaghetti was adequate. The chicken was very tender and succulent, it was so good! The spaghetti was served in cream sauce and the hotplate had somehow enhanced the taste and retained the heat for a longer period of time.
Overall, I enjoyed myself a lot here. I am however upset at the fact that most of its outlets have already closed down due to various reasons. Do hope that the remaining outlets will still be around for long time.
2013-11-26 10 views
I enjoyed writing review and sharing my dining experience, even addicted to do that. I was not showing off my hunting food journey, but intended to tell everybody more about the details. Just like New York New York, I had my dinner a while ago at there. Upon our arrival, it was full house yet we waited not too long to be seated. Ambience was unquestionably cozy with friendly waiter’s service.The platter we ordered was huge in portion. Of course, I was not eating it alone. Succulent chicken, it w
The platter we ordered was huge in portion. Of course, I was not eating it alone. Succulent chicken, it was definitely a good choice for meat lover. Shinny brownish skin and juicy tender flesh enfolded, the oven perfection was extremely delicious. Served along with fried wedges and coleslaw, it presented a wholly complete meal, $18.90. Both of us satisfied with it, physically as well as mentally. I was not sure the reason why they closed down their outlets, but hope they doing fine in future.
2013-11-26
  • Whole Rotisserie Spring Chicken
2013-05-03 6 views
If you are into American stuff, then you will want to come here if you like pseudo American food. New York New York markets itself as selling affordable American dining. Unfortunately, the food and service is not really up to scratch. The servers were inexperienced and somewhat lazy, preferring to chat rather than fill up our empty glasses with water. The food itself was not impressive. The fries were not exactly crispy and the fish itself was not fresh. The corn was cold and hard and the chicken itself could be more tender.
2013-04-15
2013-04-24 12 views
Juicy Breaded MushroomSwiss Mushroom SandwichAlfredo with Crispy FishBirthday PlatterWhen I go to NYNY, one of my favourites is the pasta, the alreado is really rich. It can go with the crispy fish, pork rib or half chicken, which gaves a variety. The side dish juicy breaded mushroom is really juicy and nice. With their recent change in membership, the birthday platter is no longer in their membership so this would be the last birthday platter would be the last we will have.
Juicy Breaded Mushroom
Swiss Mushroom Sandwich
Alfredo with Crispy Fish
Birthday Platter
The side dish juicy breaded mushroom is really juicy and nice.

• Alfredo pasta
  • juicy breaded mushroom
2013-04-21 8 views
Located on the 2nd storey of Heartland Mall, this outlet of New York New York looks rather uninviting. Decided to have dinner there as I wanted to have western food. Ordered the pork chop which comes with mashed potato (or fries if you'd prefer). although nachos are listed in the description in the menu, you'd have to ask for it and the amount given is really quite miserable. Pork chop was rubbery and very tough to swallow. Service was pretty good though.
2013-02-24
$18 (Dinner)
2012-11-20 6 views
first impression is the host Mr Eric is very hospitable and handled my reservations very well. He also allocated a nice corner for my group gathering. Thumbs-up for that. Food wise i ordered the spaghetti half chicken ($15.90), appetizer latter ($18.90) with root beer float ($7.90). I did not get to try the platter much as it was soon snapped up by my friends, they like it alot. There was different deep fried items like mushroom, french fries, chicken wing etc, it also comes with 4 other dipping sauces. My spaghetti kind of disappointed with the chicken not cooked well after deep cutting to the center. I thought i will be served a fresh serving after feedback but i was given back the same spaghetti on a new plate and the same old chicken separately after they steam it a bit more. Taste-wise its also average. Overall i would say the host and place is nice, but the quality of food can be further improved.
2012-11-18
$20 (Lunch)
  • appetizer platter
Went for a late lunch at New York New York and ordered the Ribeye Steak with Teriyaki Sauce, serve with salad and mash. Turn out there's a layer of baked cheese (??) on my ribeye which I think is kind of like a disaster to me. Ribeye should not be topped up with baked cheese or infact, anything except the sauce. Anyway, I proceed to cut my ribeye which I want it to be cooked medium-ly...turn out it was very well done on the side but bloody in the centre. Clearly the steak was de-frozed because I

Anyway, I proceed to cut my ribeye which I want it to be cooked medium-ly...turn out it was very well done on the side but bloody in the centre. Clearly the steak was de-frozed because I can even taste the "frozen" meat taste.
the meat was very tough and I have difficulty to cut the meat. Everything is so wrong and I think the best food in the plate is the salad (though the dressing was too much IMO)
Anyway, one of our order went missing and we realized they have forgotten about the order until we highlighted the issue to them.

Guess I'll not return to NYNY anymore.
2012-11-18
2012-04-25 4 views
The fish and chips is coated with batter and there are some spices. The fish is quite fresh,but it is not very crispy. I thought it will be more crispy. And the fries is also quite nice.It taste nicer when dip with the sauce. The sauce is quite special,some kind like mayonise or thousand island. The lemon also add the tastiness on the food. But this can consider as normal standard.
2012-02-05 4 views
NEW YORK NEW YORK serves a wide range of westernized dishes, their food are fresh and delicious. It is definetely a good place where alot of working adults will go for lunch/dinner. They also give customers free sugar floss, it'll be a delightful trip for children especially!The ambience and design of the restaurant is unique and a little comic-ish. Yes, definetely because it's a US-based f&b business. It's an awesome place for birthday celebration too!
NEW YORK NEW YORK serves a wide range of westernized dishes,
their food are fresh and delicious.
They also give customers free sugar floss,
it'll be a delightful trip for children especially!
The ambience and design of the restaurant is unique and a little comic-ish.
Yes, definetely because it's a US-based f&b business.
It's an awesome place for birthday celebration too!
2012-01-03 3 views
After spending hours studying, My friend and I decided to go for lunch at New York New York. I remember spending my 21st birthday at the city hall outlet; which all my friends enjoyed. I must say this restaurant has a very American feel to it. The seating's are really comfy and the menu has something for everyone. We decided to get a salad, new york cheese fries and cheese sticks. I got sick of the salad after a few bites, it tasted pretty sour (it could be the dressing) and it was really overpriced. The fries were good but they used liquid cheese over it - I was not impressed by that as real cheese that's melted over fries would be considered quality cheese fries. The cheese sticks were good though and probably my favorite among the three. It was a tad oily but acceptable.
2011-12-18
$30 (Lunch)
  • cheese sticks
2011-11-09 1 views
Went there with friend for dinner. After go through the menu, I decided to order Root Beer Float and London Style Fish and Chip. The drink served first, this came in the A&W style. Big mug of nice cold root beer with a big scoop of ice cream in it. Nothing special but it still taste great but I do find it a bit expensive for it though. After that my main courseLondon style fish and chip was served. This came with a big piece of fish, chips and tartar sauce. without any coleslaw or salad or whate
London style fish and chip was served. This came with a big piece of fish, chips and tartar sauce. without any coleslaw or salad or whatever. The fish was a bit flaky, not really fresh, maybe frozen. The batter was a bit too thick. Nothing to impressed about. I wonder what do they mean by the London part. This was really disappointing. Overall, the food was average.
2011-08-29 5 views
i went to fetch my sister from her tuition class at kovan area. we headed to heartland mall new york new york for lunch. i am not really a fan of new york new york but sine the girl wants to have some western food, i got no choice but to oblige. one thing about their food is that the portion is simply alot. the flavours are really rich and the meat is very tender and juicy. i love their cheesiness of the food. and it always comes with a salad. very healthy. my sister even got a candy floss on our way out.