2014-03-23 70 views
Came here for lunch because I wanted to try their Vegetable Sushi.Looked at the menu and decided to order the today's special- Organic Angel Hair with Curry Pork Chops($7). It was quite tough for me to order as the person was speaking chinese. With my poor chinese I could not really read all the words. Luckily I had my friend ZQ who helped me order.The dish comes with free soup. The soup came quite fast. Less than 3 minutes after we ordered.The soup has a lot of ingredients inside-carrots, cabba
Came here for lunch because I wanted to try their Vegetable Sushi.
Soup
The soup has a lot of ingredients inside-carrots, cabbage, sprouts etc.. You would expect a flavorful soup but to my disapointment it was not. It was kind of plain despite having a lot of ingredients boiled together. However my friend said it was comforting.
Organic Angel Hair with Curry Pork Chop
My meal finally came. Quite fast as well. The pasta was overcooked. It was really soft like mee sua(chinese noodle). The curry tasted like those kind of curry you would dip with bread. The broccoli was cooked well. The pork chop was breaded and fried. It was the nicest thing in the dish, maybe because it's deep fried? I like that they included tomato in the dish because it helped give some acidity to the heavy sweet curry. So whenever I get overwhelmed by the curry I would eat the tomatoes to help refresh my palate.
Organic Vegetable Sushi Roll
The highlight of the entire meal- Organic Vegetable Sushi Roll($4). A mixture of organic vegetables with some sweet sauce. It tasted like normal rice sushi. There was the vinegary taste(the nice kind) you would get when you eat normal sushi even though there was no sushi rice. Maybe it came from the sauce. The vegetable also provided the cold freshness just like a normal sushi. Also it was very crunchy. I love this a lot and would definitely come here just for this vegetable sushi.

Taste