Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant (Balestier)
Dinner at Founder - lovely peppery bak kut teh!
If you wonder why there is a long line at the steps of this restaurant daily and nightly, and if you
TheArcticStar
2014-10-19
Great bak tuk teh
This is one of the famous bak tuk teh places in Singapore which I like it a lot. My friends and I ha
yumzfood
2014-03-10
BKT
Total bill amounted to $46+. We had fried omelette, tau kee, ngoh hiang, pig trotters and bak kut te
rachelays
2014-01-20
Bkt
This bak kut teh costs $7.50 for the normal version and a bowl of rice. It consisted of 4 pieces o
zisvim
2013-12-13
Founder Bak Kut Teh
The FoodI ordered bak kut teh with normal ribs ($6), you tiao ($1.50), pig trotters ($6) an
skohhg
2013-06-27
Pig trotters
If not for the pig trotters, I don't think I will be back to this Bak Kut Teh shop so fast. Since th
munchmunchmunch
2013-06-03
drop of standard
Disappointed by the drop of standard compare to my previous visit which was more than 6 months ago.
munchmunchmunch
2013-05-11
Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant (Balestier)
the soup eeez too salty!
In my ideal world,I thought this would be the perfect late night comfort food.I mean, even Chow
bsmint
2013-01-30
^Famous Bak Kut Teh^06/01/2013
As a pork hunter, Bak Kut Teh is one of my favourite food. In Singapore, Bak Kut Teh is normally coo
hoohuiqin
2013-01-07
Bak Kut Teh for Supper!
Today I'm going to recommend to you this famous Bak Kut Teh at Balestier!TADA! It's the Founder Ba
christinataq
2012-12-23
Worth the queue!
Had BKT craving for dinner again! This time my pilgrimmage led me to the famous Founder BKT. The
lfc17vee
2012-11-26
Founder Bak Kut Teh
This place is great as they open till past midnight. I love to drizzle my entire rice with dark soya
Queenie-sjt
2012-06-08
Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant (Balestier)
really delicious bak kut teh
My sister was craving for bak kut teh in the middle of the night so I drove her and my mum to founde
appleteasg
2012-05-05
Founder Bak Kut Teh
This 24-hours Bak Kut Teh shop is along Balestier Road. Their Bak Kut Teh was quite tender but a bit
priscilla_chua
2012-03-08
Founder Bak Kut Teh
I prefer this to the herbal style bak kut teh. I like it nicely peppery and it tasted even more pepp
marcuia